About the house
Experience a wonderful 85 year old miner's cottage reinvented for the modern age.
- 7 minutes to Pokolbin wineries.
- Stylish 3 queen sized bedrooms, 1 bathroom, fully equipped kitchen with brand new appliances. Newly renovated and perfectly set up for a getaway with friends and family.
- 165 sqm dwelling on 727 sqm block
- Enjoy outdoor living with Weber BBQ, 8 person dining table, sofa area and outdoor heater.
- Free fast WIFI, digital TV, Stan, Netflix and Amazon Prime
- Walking distance to cafes and supermarkets
- Pet friendly
3 large queen size bedrooms with hotel standard soft linens, comfy bed, 4 pillows (2 soft and 2 firm pillows) and bathroom with separate shower and bathtub. Modern reverse cycle aircon in each bedroom, two bedrooms also have a ceiling fan.
Quiet dead-end street. Off street parking for 3 cars.
Complimentary coffee and tea.
Unforgettable experience with indoor outdoor living with a massive 42 sqm covered deck complete with outdoor sofas, 8 person teak dining table, with natural gas Weber BBQ (no LPG cylinders required), soft furnishings and fire pit in the rear garden. Outdoor heater to keep you warm on any chilly nights.
Modern living room with reverse cycle airconditioning, Italian leather three seater sofa, 47 inch flat screen tv with AppleTV, Stan and Netflix subscriptions.
Kitchen: Recently renovated modern kitchen with brand new appliances: 5 burner gas cooktop and wonderful 90 cm Blanco oven, two great pantry areas including a pull out pantry, large brand new fridge, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, Nespresso and soda stream. Kitchen comes with all cookware, dinnerware, glassware and a well stocked pantry with cooking ingredients, oils, vinegars and loads more.
Bathroom: Newly renovated contemporary bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower. The bathroom has lovely hot water and excellent water pressure. Note there is one bathroom and the toilet is in its own room.
Laundry: Brand new 8 kg washer and separate dryer, with hanging space, folding area and double washtubs.
Pet Friendly: We welcome your pet inside and outside of the house. The property is fully fenced.
Professional cleaning and hotel standard linen: $195/stay
$75 for returning lost property + postage/packaging and tracking
$50 for replacing lost key
Due to the NSW Government stay at home orders which apply to Greater Sydney including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong and Shellharbour until 11.59pm on Friday, 9 July 2021, its a condition of entry for everyone staying at the house to prove their address is not from within those affected areas and guests will need to show us their ID upon booking. There is also a limit of 5 guests at the house unless the group is from the same household. There is a limit of 5 people at the house at the house at any time.
We would love to share our country side home with you. Please treat and respect the home as it is your own:
- Absolutely no parties
- This is a very quiet neighbourhood so please respect our wonderful neighbours. Quiet time is from 11 pm.
- Clean the BBQ after each use
- Put used towels in the bath when you checkout
- Please return the house in the original condition. You are responsible for any damage to the house.
- If you move anything, put it back where you found it please.
We love dogs and our house is dog friendly to responsible dog owners.
- Please cover the leather sofa with the blanket provided
- Clean up after your dogs and pick up dog waste in the backyard.
- Clean up any of your pet's hair in the house, a vacuum cleaner is provided.
Note there are security cameras on the perimeter of the property which will detect motion in the front and rear areas. There are no cameras inside the property.